3 Jan 2011

Back to School Feeling! Boring!


Now, I find myself on the eve of returning back to work and I have to confess to having that back to school feeling.
Harris Tweed:Now, if you've been reading this blog for any significant amount of time, you will know how deep my love is for Harris Tweed. The story of Harris Tweed is one of a remote island community that lies between the Highlands of Scotland on the north west tip of Europe and the North Atlantic Ocean. I have lusted over this truly unique fabric for some time but back in November I was invited up to see the evolution and craft of the textile right before my very eyes. Ever since I left the island I have been keen to showcase the use of the fabric in all of its forms. From an intriguing collaboration with High Street heavyweight Topman to its continued use by the much coveted British designer!

Thankfully all of my body parts, however unnecessary are still present and correct. Each piece is made from beautiful durable leathers and fabrics that only improve with age and boy do I want to grow old with this present. 

Its classic design includes a drawstring opening, tuck tight closure and bridle leather buckles.  As with all great menswear, the beauty is in the details. It has a sturdy leather base, chunky stitching detail and thick adjustable leather straps. Other features include a useful zip pocket on the side of the bag, and a zip pocket in its racing green lining. Lets take a closer look...
and absolutely, i do really love this bag. and i think this bag will makes my mood from bored will be EXCITED!

Style Salvage - Harris Tweed

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar