3 Jan 2011

Project Feature : Extras!

Complete Name : Dandy Pradipta                                                                                          Age : 15

Everyday when you wake up, what inspires you to dress up?
I put on my best outfit everyday for the simple reason that I want to
look near & presentable. plus who knows if i bump into GaGa? =)

Do you prefer being in front of the camera or behind it?
Let's say I want to get the best of both worlds (montana fan haha)
but to be honest I'm very passionate about photography, its such a
fulfilling experience =)

Colored or Black & White?
C O L O R E D (effort haha)


If you were reincarnated, who do you want to be?
James Dean.

Which fictional character can you most identify with?
I would have to say "Woody" from Toy Story. Because he's
adventurous & loyal. plus he wears tight jeans & boots haha =)

What do you think differentiates you from other people?
I think its because I am very passionate w/ the things that I love doing
and not being mediocre. I try to do everything well. I am a lover of life
and everyday we create our history =)





Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar